GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
This Legal Notice establishes the conditions of use that regulate access and use to https://www.casilladecosta.com, owned by CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, SL, who makes the website available to Internet users with the In order to provide you with information about our services.
With the aim that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, we inform you that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L.
CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L., with C.I.F. B84558212, domiciled for these purposes in C / Secundino Alonso, 39 pl.1 pta.4 35600 Puerto del Rosario – Fuerteventura – Las Palmas, provides the content and services of the Web space, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as to the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the ‘Data Protection Policy’). The access to this Web space, or its use in any form, gives it the qualification of ‘User’ and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User, the attentive reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which he accesses this Website, so if he does not agree with any of the same here, must abstain with respect to the use of this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasion, specific conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and / or services on the Website, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the specific conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about the services and activities of the company (hereinafter the services).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed in the Web Space and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, content and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or from third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Site imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, for written, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, evade and / or manipulate the ‘copyright’ as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defense of his legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Web Space
The User agrees to:
• Make an adequate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: the applicable legislation at all times; the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
• Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
• Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section the User must also refrain from:
• Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless , overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
• Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
• Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
• Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
• Try to access, use and / or manipulate the company’s data, third-party providers and other Users.
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
• Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and / or of the contents.
• In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings , software and, in general, any kind of material that: In any way is contrary, belittles or undermines the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order. Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order . Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance. It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having authorized the intended use. Be contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the image of people. Constitute any type of advertising. Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, while not making the previous notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company from said breach.
There is no guarantee of continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
• Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
• Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malign programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
• Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
• Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services of free disposal and use by the Users of the Web Space. It is also exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and questions. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be liable for the damages or damages caused.
You will keep the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from the use by you of ‘robots’, ‘spiders’, ‘crawlers’ or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on its part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the functioning of the Web Space.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of these web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering party of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Site exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Websites that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify your relationship or affirm that such link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the web site’s own address, without allowing the web space that makes the link to reproduce the web space as part of its web or within one of its ‘frames’ or create a ‘browser’ on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to its elimination.
The company can not control the information, contents, products or services provided by other web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. Data protection
The company reserves the right to use the technology ‘cookie’ in the Web Space, in order to recognize it as a frequent user and customize the use made of the Web Space by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific content. The cookies collect the IP address of the user, Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish you can configure your browser to be warned on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer navigation or advertising preferences that the user, the demographic profiles of users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When possible, the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service will be announced.
11. Resolution of disputes. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, and the current regulations on data protection, we inform you that the person responsible for the processing of your data is CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE with CIF B84558212, with address in C / Secundino Alonso, 39 pl.1 pt 4 and with contact information firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASTA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE informs you that we treat the personal data provided to us to manage contractual relationships, and offer interested persons and clients of this institution information about activities, products and services related to CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, specifically , information about:
- Services for the promotion and sale of buildings.
- Building leasing services
- Real estate and financial advisory and management services
- Likewise, CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE may periodically send you news related to the digital blog.
Communications about activities, products and services may be made by any means, including electronic means. The interested party must authorize the sending of commercial communications explicitly, by marking the corresponding boxes, in any of the data request forms, for example those included in our website.
2. Data to be treated
The data to be processed by CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE within the framework of the relationship with the interested party and conditioned to the consented purposes, are included in the following categories:
Identifying and contact information, for example, by way of example and not limitation: name, surname, telephone number or email address.
Data of commercial information according to the indications received.
3. Conservation of Data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary to respond to the contractual relationship, to respond to requests or requests made, and in any case while the deletion is not requested by the interested party, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to each type of data.
4. Recipients to whom the Data shall be communicated
The data of the interested party may be communicated to entities of the GRUPO CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE exclusively for the purposes indicated.
They may also be assigned in cases where there is a legal obligation.
5. Legitimation for the processing of your Data
The legal basis to manage the relationship with the client and other interested parties and to offer information about activities, products and services related to CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE can be the execution of a contract, or the unequivocal consent of the interested party in case of There is a prior contractual relationship.
6. Rights of the interested
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE we are treating personal data that concerns him or not. Interested persons and customers have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, customers or interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CASTA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE will stop processing the data except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In certain circumstances, the clients or interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment, so that CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE will only reserve and use them in the cases authorized by the Law.
When the data is collected in a structured format, customers or interested parties may ask CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE direct transmission of their data to other responsible or receive their data in electronic format, to store them on their own devices, without the need to transmit them to other people in charge.
The interested party may exercise these rights by sending an email to the email address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of the identity document or substitute identification document and clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise. You can also make the request by mail to the address indicated above.
Finally, we inform interested parties that they can submit a claim related to the processing of their personal data before the Control Authority www.aepd.es.
POLICY REGARDING COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser, and allows you to remember the information between web pages and browser sessions. The company uses a number of first-hand cookies generated and used by the website and some are external cookies that are generated on our website by third parties. They allow us to remember every part of your activity on our website, remember your data as a user and show the appropriate content according to the selected options. It also helps us to understand the user’s behavior within our website, which means that we can improve your experience through it.
Cookies can only store text, usually it is always anonymous and encrypted. The company will never store any personal information in a cookie.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain session data that may be useful later on the web page. The data allows the web page to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the Space.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request. You can not run the code and it can not be used to access your computer. If a web page encrypts the information of the cookie, only the web page can read the information.
There are several types of cookies that are used for different things and contain different information.
Session cookies contain information that is used within your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Nothing remains in your team beyond the time spent in the Web Space.
Persistent cookies are used to store the information used between visits. This data allows the web space to recognize that you are a regular customer and react accordingly. Persistent cookies can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for cookies.
Analytical cookies are a type of cookies used to collect statistics about the user’s activity when visiting the website and the general activity of the same. The information collected is anonymous and allows you to optimize navigation through our website and ensure the best service to the user. The user can exclude his activity through the exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
Why are Cookies used?
Cookies are used by the website to maintain the session as it progresses through the web, and thus manage online orders. With the Google Analytics service, cookies allow us to track the customer’s interaction within the website. This gives us valuable ideas that allow us to improve the website and the products and services we offer.
The deactivation and elimination of cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser and you can find help instructions in the menu of your browser.
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it often does not make sense beyond the web page that wrote it.
Disabling cookies will also affect the tracking of your progress through the Space, but will not stop the Google Analytics code from recognizing your visit.
The cookies of technological partners. Google.
Google collaborates with the company for web analytics and advertising. The data of the cookies tells Google what pages, products and services have been visited, and allows them to find corresponding announcements. Google writes both session cookies and persistent cookies. The cookies collect the IP address of the user, Google being responsible for the processing of this information. We remind you that the elimination or deactivation of cookies does not limit the functionality of the Space.
Some of the audiovisual resources used on this website have copyright. It is reported as follows