This Legal Notice establishes the conditions of use that regulate access and use to http://www.casilladecosta.com, owned by CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, SL, who makes the website available to Internet users with the In order to provide you with information about our services.
With the aim that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, we inform you that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L.
CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L., with C.I.F. B84558212, domiciled for these purposes in C / Secundino Alonso, 39 pl.1 pta.4 35600 Puerto del Rosario - Fuerteventura - Las Palmas, provides the content and services of the Web space, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as to the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the 'Data Protection Policy'). The access to this Web space, or its use in any form, gives it the qualification of 'User' and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User, the attentive reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which he accesses this Website, so if he does not agree with any of the same here, must abstain with respect to the use of this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasion, specific conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and / or services on the Website, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the specific conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about the services and activities of the company (hereinafter the services).
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed in the Web Space and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, content and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or from third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Site imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, for written, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, evade and / or manipulate the 'copyright' as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defense of his legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Web Space
The User agrees to:
• Make an adequate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: the applicable legislation at all times; the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
• Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
• Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section the User must also refrain from:
• Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless , overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
• Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
• Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
• Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
• Try to access, use and / or manipulate the company's data, third-party providers and other Users.
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
• Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and / or of the contents.
• In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings , software and, in general, any kind of material that: In any way is contrary, belittles or undermines the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order. Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order . Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance. It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having authorized the intended use. Be contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the image of people. Constitute any type of advertising. Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, while not making the previous notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company from said breach.
There is no guarantee of continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
• Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
• Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malign programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
• Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
• Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services of free disposal and use by the Users of the Web Space. It is also exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and questions. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be liable for the damages or damages caused.
You will keep the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from the use by you of 'robots', 'spiders', 'crawlers' or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on its part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the functioning of the Web Space.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of these web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering party of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Site exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Websites that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify your relationship or affirm that such link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the web site's own address, without allowing the web space that makes the link to reproduce the web space as part of its web or within one of its 'frames' or create a 'browser' on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to its elimination.
The company can not control the information, contents, products or services provided by other web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. Data protection
The company reserves the right to use the technology 'cookie' in the Web Space, in order to recognize it as a frequent user and customize the use made of the Web Space by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific content. The cookies collect the IP address of the user, Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish you can configure your browser to be warned on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer navigation or advertising preferences that the user, the demographic profiles of users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When possible, the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service will be announced.
11. Resolution of disputes. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.